GamerDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamerDen

Here to bring all gamers together and discuss video games

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:26 pm by Bao-san

» Catherine (PS3/XBOX 360)
Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:08 pm by Iron Patriot

» ThunderCats (2011) Premieres on July 29th
Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:06 pm by Iron Patriot

» Anarchy Reigns - 2 New characters: A Tiger Man and a Transformer
Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:48 pm by Iron Patriot

» Sonic Generations- noob playing Chemical Plant
Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:30 pm by Iron Patriot

» My Wii is cursed T-T
Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:56 pm by Ruizu

» The King of Fighters XIII
Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:29 pm by Ruizu

» Persona 2 Innocent Sin [PSP]
Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 am by Ruizu

» Mawaru Penguindrum - Trippiest Shit this Season
Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:30 pm by Iron Patriot

Similar topics
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Want me to draw your character?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Want me to draw your character? Empty
PostSubject: Want me to draw your character?   Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:39 am

I'll take requests to draw your character in Sonic form Razz just fill out the form, and be sure to be VERY descriptive, otherwise your picture will wind up like the last one the awesome

Name:
Clothes:
Bodily Markings:
Hair Style:
Character to be used as a base:

Example:

Name:Maru Kazeryu
Species: Cat
Clothes: None/Normal Running shoes and gloves
Bodily Markings:Scar across his chest and stomach, strange birthmark on his back resembling a hurricane
Hair Style:Short and messy
Character to be used as a base:Sonic

the base thing, I take a picture of a character from the series(in this case, Sonic) and draw the character described in the outline in the same stance.

Want me to draw your character? Pokemon068

this is Maru. I keep getting told he's just Sonic with the hair cut off, but come on, people...ok, yeah, he does look SIMILAR to Sonic, but he doesn't look almost exactly like him! -_-" anyway...

Want me to draw your character? Pokemon048

our friendly neighborhood kitsune, um...Kitsune! the awesome I used Shadow as a base, then went with what he told me to do...except the ears. which i hate now. i wish i could change them. oh well...

WARNING! WARNING!
the following picture is a result of Zorro's crappy explanation of what he wants me to draw. this image may scar you and scare you into writing the description of your character. viewer discretion is advised.

the awesome

Want me to draw your character? Pokemon069
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want me to draw your character?   Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:36 pm

That last one wasn't bad at all. D: Hmm.. See if you can draw Civ for me.

Name: Civ... I rock. >>
Species: Wolf
Clothes: Spiky collar, and an amulet with a circular gem at the end.
Bodily Markings: On her left eye, it's pupil looks dark and lifeless.
Hair Style: Long, a little messy
Character to be used as a base: Uhhh... Uhhmmmm... >.> No idea... Eathier blaze or tails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want me to draw your character?   Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:16 am

Name: Shine
Species: Fox
Clothes: Stubbed belt, gray shirt, gray skirt
Bodily Markings: White muzzle and white tail tip, silverish gray fur
Hair Style: Long and neat
Character to be used as a base: Probably Tails since he's a fox, but use Blaze if you want a more female form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want me to draw your character?   Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:43 am

I revised the description thing, cuz it's not quite good. i can maybe do civ, but i won't be able to do shine without it looking too much like tails...

Name:
Clothes:
Appearance:
Base:

actually i guess that's not really a revision, just widening the "Bodily Markings" range...which takes the need for Hair style away...anyway, here's the example:

Name:Maru Kazeryu
Species:Cat
Clothes:Normal fighting gloves, running shoes with a grove just in front of the heel to increase grinding speed and stability
Appearance:Kinda similar to Sonic, however his hair is short and messy, there are no spines on his back, a scar running from the top left of his chest to the bottom right of his stomach, a long, thin tail that's scruffed at the end, similar to Blaze's, and sharp, pointed ears
Base:Sonic
Back to top Go down
Resident3oooX
C.B. Mod
Resident3oooX

Character sheet
Life:
Want me to draw your character? Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Want me to draw your character? Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Experience Points:
Want me to draw your character? Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Want me to draw your character? Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Character:

PostSubject: Re: Want me to draw your character?   Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:07 pm

Name: Jesus Christ
Species: Human
Clothes: Gangster clothes
Appearance: He has a long beard and a halo on his head all the time
Base: Eggman (only humanoid i know from sonic series)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want me to draw your character?   Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:59 pm

Okei. I'll redo mine. =3

Name: Shine
Species: Fox
Clothes: Her gloves are longer than regular gloves, and almost go up to her elbows. she wears a gray skirt that doesn't go quite down to her knees, a gray tee-shirt, and a studded belt with a pouch on the wide for carrying supplies. She wears boots that almost go up to her knees. She has two black bands on her right eyes.
Appearance: She has gray fur, and only one fluffy gray tail with a white tip. He muzzle is also white, and she has blue eyes.
Base: Tails since he's a fox, but use Blaze if you need something more female looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want me to draw your character?   Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:43 pm

Name: Civ
Species: Wolf
Clothes: Spiked collar, feathered armor/clothing. Like normal clothes; only armored with feathers.
Appearance: Very short and defenseless looking, long messy hair. She's never really smiling; but not frowning eathier. Mostly in between both. Or has a smirk-ish look.
Extras: Her left eye is solid and lifeless looking, and an amulet with a blue gem on the end of it hangs down her neck.
Base: Want me to draw your character? Teala_The_Wolf_HedgeHog_Hunter_by_neon_drane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want me to draw your character?   Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:39 pm

I FINALLY got around to being able to upload these Razz the family computer wasn't reading the SD card, so i had to wait for kitsune to get his SD converter over here, but now I have it!

Want me to draw your character? Picture001

Here's Civ. I had a lot of trouble getting exactly what I wanted with the clothes(seeing as...i suck at drawing clothes >.>) so i just went with the spiked shoulder guards and a feathered sleeve/cap combo, with some regular baggy clothes underneath >.> hope you like it, civ!

Want me to draw your character? Picture002

next we have Shine! ...not much to say here, except...i think Tails is a cursed base >.> whenever someone wants me to use him, it ends up just being tails with a slight variation...in this case, basically you wanted me to turn tails into a female(which is a lot harder than you'd think -_-") and cut off a tail...>.> anyway, enjoy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want me to draw your character?   Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:43 pm

*Dies of awesomeness*
That is FULL of EPIC win.
>_> Ohmehgawd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want me to draw your character?   Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:25 am

Awesomenessaurus. *o*
Back to top Go down
Resident3oooX
C.B. Mod
Resident3oooX

Character sheet
Life:
Experience Points:
Character:

PostSubject: Re: Want me to draw your character?   Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:40 pm

what happened to my character?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want me to draw your character?   Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:49 am

I really doubt he's going to draw a gangster Jesus in the form of eggman.
Back to top Go down
Resident3oooX
C.B. Mod
Resident3oooX

Character sheet
Life:
Experience Points:
Character:

PostSubject: Re: Want me to draw your character?   Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:35 pm

I know it will be challenging
but it will challenge his skills as a drawer to the max.
Back to top Go down
Fry
Alex Kidd
Fry

PostSubject: Re: Want me to draw your character?   Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:34 pm

resident you could draw it u have drawing classes
Back to top Go down
Resident3oooX
C.B. Mod
Resident3oooX

Character sheet
Life:
Experience Points:
Character:

PostSubject: Re: Want me to draw your character?   Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:03 pm

im a horrible drawer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want me to draw your character?   Want me to draw your character? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want me to draw your character?
Page 1 of 1