GamerDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamerDen

Here to bring all gamers together and discuss video games

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:26 pm by Bao-san

» Catherine (PS3/XBOX 360)
[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:08 pm by Iron Patriot

» ThunderCats (2011) Premieres on July 29th
[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:06 pm by Iron Patriot

» Anarchy Reigns - 2 New characters: A Tiger Man and a Transformer
[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:48 pm by Iron Patriot

» Sonic Generations- noob playing Chemical Plant
[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:30 pm by Iron Patriot

» My Wii is cursed T-T
[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:56 pm by Ruizu

» The King of Fighters XIII
[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:29 pm by Ruizu

» Persona 2 Innocent Sin [PSP]
[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 am by Ruizu

» Mawaru Penguindrum - Trippiest Shit this Season
[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:30 pm by Iron Patriot

Similar topics
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron Patriot
Iron Patriot

Location : in a secret place snuggling with Scarlett Johansson, Keira Knightley, and Companion Cube

Character sheet
Life:
[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Left_bar_bleue200/200[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience Points:
[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Left_bar_bleue100/100[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character:

[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Empty
PostSubject: [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control   [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:36 pm

[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control The-money-of-soul-and-possibility-control-poster

Quote :
The Japanese government was rescued from the brink of financial collapse by the Sovereign Wealth Fund. For its citizens however life has not improved and unemployment, crime, suicide, and despair are rampant. Kimimaro, raised by his maternal grandmother after the disappearance of his father and the death of his mother, is a scholarship student whose only dream is to live a stable, ordinary life. One day he meets a man who offers him a large sum of money if he will allow his "future" to be held as collateral. From then on his fate is radically altered as he's drawn into a mysterious realm known as "The Financial District", where he must compete in weekly tournaments called "deals" in order to keep his money and avoid losing his future.

Recommended Sub Group: FUNIMATION

one of the more interesting chinese cartoons i've watched this season. None of that generic high school crap.
Back to top Go down
http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/
Ruizu
Admin
Ruizu

Location : In The Lylat System Doing Barrel Rolls With Starfox

Character sheet
Life:
[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Left_bar_bleue200/200[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience Points:
[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Left_bar_bleue0/100[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Character:

PostSubject: Re: [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control   [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Awesome show but I watch subs from Hatsuyuki for this show because Funimation subs don't even try. There was this anime Funi was subbing and the text was in old western and nobody was talking like that. Only because someone was from okinawa. Derp should get sued for that.

That aside this show I only watched because it reminded me of Persona when they showed the PV for it.
Back to top Go down
https://gamerden.forumotion.net
Iron Patriot
Iron Patriot

Location : in a secret place snuggling with Scarlett Johansson, Keira Knightley, and Companion Cube

Character sheet
Life:
Experience Points:
[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Left_bar_bleue100/100[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character:

PostSubject: Re: [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control   [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:00 pm

The subs were actually pretty good. I never experienced anything like that when i was watching. It was perfect
Back to top Go down
Ruizu
Admin
Ruizu

Character sheet
Life:
Experience Points:
[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Left_bar_bleue0/100[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Character:

PostSubject: Re: [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control   [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:14 pm

I blocked Funimation yet I still buy their shit even though it never meet my expectations I just hope it gets dubbed and get dubbed good.
Back to top Go down
Iron Patriot
Iron Patriot

Character sheet
Life:
Experience Points:
Character:

PostSubject: Re: [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control   [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:25 pm

This is something i'd rather watch in dub. If it does get dubbed i hope to fuck they get the cast from Baccano (dat god tier anime)
Back to top Go down
Ruizu
Admin
Ruizu

Character sheet
Life:
Experience Points:
Character:

PostSubject: Re: [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control   [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Nah this anime isn't that popular must people watching that generic animu with boobs and ecchi stuff.
Back to top Go down
Iron Patriot
Iron Patriot

Character sheet
Life:
Experience Points:
Character:

PostSubject: Re: [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control   [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Sounds a lot like the gaming community where the only thing everyone buys is the same old bald headed space marine military shooter that gets released 50 times a year.
Back to top Go down
Ruizu
Admin
Ruizu

Character sheet
Life:
Experience Points:
Character:

PostSubject: Re: [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control   [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Nah they buy it for hearing people rage and humiliating the little kids lol. Generic animu is suppose to fap fap fap and there are no little kids to hear or any rage just 4-chan slang lol.
Back to top Go down
Iron Patriot
Iron Patriot

Character sheet
Life:
Experience Points:
Character:

PostSubject: Re: [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control   [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:04 pm

final episode is up. currently watching it. Holy shit 2 minutes in and
[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Tumblr_li7gnkoC2I1qa7yfto1_500

Finished and it is one of my favorites this seasons and the ending was so good.
Spoiler:
i Enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Ruizu
Admin
Ruizu

Character sheet
Life:
Experience Points:
Character:

PostSubject: Re: [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control   [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:17 pm

I'm nowhere near the ending... I should switch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control   [C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[C]: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control
Page 1 of 1